Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault "Access to path denied"

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Mpendlebury
1168 Views, 3 Replies

Vault "Access to path denied"

Hey,

We have been testing vault for a week or so and we seem to be coming unstuck.

Access to path C:\temp\.... is Denied error i get when i want to rename a file in the vault, i have full admin rights to the workstation I'm using, i have gone through checked allow full access to all the check boxes, in security,

Seems like I'm having the error described in the link below... but when i add my Vault user name which is the same as my windows log in, although i know, it does not support windows login with .ad stuff unless i purchase product stream..... am i confusing something here ?

[ Same Error?|http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/item?siteID=123112&id=9636598&linkID=9261340]

This all seems to much harder than it needs to be? Seems I'm not the only one who seems to be finding this difficult... [http://discussion.autodesk.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=5990165]

I'm sure I'm doing something obviously wrong but any help would be appreciated.

Vault 2010
Civil3d 2010
Windows 7

Mike
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Henry.Ma
in reply to: Mpendlebury

Hey, could you please try to run Vault AS Administrator or even disable UAC in Win 7?
Message 3 of 4
Mpendlebury

Worth a shot, i'll get a master admin in to give it ago, disabling user accounts is not an option. the vault deployment is looking pretty canceled at this stage.
Message 4 of 4
simon919

Mike,

did you ever get a solultion to this issue? I just got exactly the same thing for the first time and have been using Vault for quite a while.

thanks,

Simon

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report