Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault collaboration proxy check error and error 29001

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
qamar.naseem
659 Views, 3 Replies

Vault collaboration proxy check error and error 29001

I am trying to install Vault Collaboration 2012 Server. It installs up to the point where it passes 16 checks and then gives me a warning to check my proxy. Please see the attached image

I then have gone to my Internet settings and changed the settings as suggested in the help to port 80 and fialed with the same warning. If I click continue it then came up with an error 29001 warning dialog.Please see image attached.

I then searched on this error number suggesting to uninstall .NET4 I tried that but stiil got the same error number.

I also tried settings the default Pool settings as advised to v2, but again I still got the same error number.

During All this I have numerously uinstalled/reinstalled rebooted as advised but I have not succeeded in installing theVC 2012 Server.

Where am I going wrong as I meet all the system requirements.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
minkd
in reply to: qamar.naseem

In Windows, go to Administrative Tools >> Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.

In the left tree click on Default Web Site under the Sites node. Then on the far right click on Basic Settings. Take note of what is set for the Application Pool.  Normally this would be "DefaultAppPool".

In the left tree click on Application Pools and make sure the application pool set on the default web site (DefaultAppPool by default) is set to .NET Framework Version 4.0.  I have mine set to Managed Pipeline Mode=Integrated, although I think it will also work with it set to Classic.

Hope this helps,

-Dave

Dave Mink
Fusion Lifecycle
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
qamar.naseem
in reply to: qamar.naseem

Thanks Dave,

I searched for this error using CRACKING THE VAULT 29001, and it did give me this option. I have gone through deleting .NET 4 and makig .NET 2 the default, but to no avail. I had to then re-install .net4 again.

So I am still stuck..

Any more ideas anyone

http://crackingthevault.typepad.com/crackingthevault/2010/10/error-29001-vault-management-error.html

Message 4 of 4
qamar.naseem
in reply to: minkd

Hi dave,

Just as an update on this,

I ended up installing vault 2013 basic server & client after downloading them from the subs site. I did not get any errors this time. It seems their is an issue with the package on the install media as it tries to install  the 32 bit verssion as I was on a 64 bit laptop.

thanks for the help anyway

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report