For 2 weeks ago we started to have errors messages with Vault 2013 Basic when get/extract files.
Errors Messages :
- Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
- Error updating file links.
After the installation on August 24th all was OK.
Windows server 2003 32bits full patched, SQL 2008 R1
All workstation on Windows 7 64bits / all the hot fix installed
.Net 4.5 is not installed.
I think the probs are coming after the windows update , and come worse. To get 600 files more than 2hours.
Anyone the same Problem ?
does this happen on specific files? What kind of files are that? Inventor files?
Did you run the "Update File Reference" command on such files?
Does it happen only on files before the migration to 2013 or also on new files?
There is only Inventor files. And the problem come on all the type of files (ipt, or idw, or iam sometimes on migrated files sometimes not).
I have run the "Update File Reference" on the entire Vault. Some errors, but i try it again on the file and no errors is coming.
I have remove the last windows updates and its seem to be better.
having the same issue many times recently
vault 2013 pro, inv 2013 pro...
very annoying (also i have to click on the hazed inv and click "try to restore")
We are also having this error, I created a thread about it before I found this one.
It is happening on the Check-In of AutoCAD DWGs, and is not completely consistent. (sometimes users can get the files into Vault)
Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.