Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault 2011 update 2 - Migration doesn't work

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
aguitton116
262 Views, 2 Replies

Vault 2011 update 2 - Migration doesn't work

Hi,

I'm back with a new problem with the upgrade process. We installed vault collaboration 2011 on a vault collaboration 2010. It went all fine until we put the update 2 on the server. I decided to migrate the databases at each step (after installing version 2011, then after update 1). It was OK, but now we installed update 2 and when the migrate process begins, it stays at the very first step were it says "migrating vault database" 0/6 and that's it.

Any idea why ?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Dear Aguitton,

Thanks for your posting. 🙂

Did you migrate the database after update1 and before update 2? 🙂 If you did, would you please attach the log files? the default location should be "C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\VaultServer\FileStore".

Thanks

Rohn

Message 3 of 3
aguitton116
in reply to: aguitton116

Hi,

It was a long time ago (well long... 😄 ) but I think it's now solved even if I can't remember how. Maybe it was just longer than I thought and we let it run for a longer time. The fact is that the migration ended well and everything has been working fine since May.

Thanks for your concern, and sorry for not bringing a clear solution.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report