Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAULT PROBLEM PATH SEARCH

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Saurt
619 Views, 3 Replies

VAULT PROBLEM PATH SEARCH

Gente tengo un problema a la hora de hacer chek in en los archivos de los cuales me dice( You must either move the file into one of the defined search paths or add a new library search path to continue. Que se les ocurre que podamos hacer para que se me libere el comando chek in.???

Designer Architectonic-Industrial Designer
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
olearya
in reply to: Saurt

Hi There,

This is a limitation when adding files from Inventor - In order to use files they must be with an Inventor project.

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
cbenner
in reply to: olearya

BUMP!!

What do you suggest for this error on a content center part, derived from an iassembly that is clearly in a location within the project search path?  We are pulling out hair over here and losing precious time.

Message 4 of 4
cbenner
in reply to: cbenner

@cbenner wrote:

BUMP!!

What do you suggest for this error on a content center part, derived from an iassembly that is clearly in a location within the project search path?  We are pulling out hair over here and losing precious time.

UPDATE:

2 distinct corrupt Content Center components had to be removed from the assembly to get past this error.  The error message itself still makes no sense, even the corrupted parts were in the project search paths.

Both corrupted parts were published from parts that had been derived from instances of 2 different i-assemblies.  In the 4 years we have been using i-assemblies we have had nothing but heartache, and are slowly dismantling all of them and rebiulding the instances as standalones.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report