Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Vault with autodesk 360 server

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jetengr
315 Views, 2 Replies

Using Vault with autodesk 360 server

I am a mentor for a FIRST Robotics team and we would like to use Autocad Vault to manage our Inventor files so we can have students work on multiple parts of the robot assembly at the same time.  Is this possible to implement with the provided FRC Autodesk tools?  If so, can you provide an explanation of how this can be accomplished?

Thanks,

Evan Smith

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
scottmoyse
in reply to: jetengr

If you have vault Basic with your Suite then yes you can. You can start here http://help.autodesk.com/view/VAULT/Help/ENU/ & read about how to install the product. All the information you need is there pretty much. Certainly to get started.

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 3 of 3
mikel_martin
in reply to: jetengr

If you would like help setting up or using Vault for your FIRST team I would be willing to meet with you, and help you get started. I am sure I could get some others from the team to help as well if needed.

Depending on your location it might need to be a virtual meeting.

Please let me know if you would to talk further.

mikel.martin@autodesk.com

Mikel Martin
User Experience Architect
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report