Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Idea Added

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
cbenner
377 Views, 4 Replies

New Idea Added

Hey guys,

I just added a new Idea to the Idea Station, for those who use ECO's with Item Master.  The idea is to add the ability to go directly to the Item Editor from the ECO, basically it would be a step saver and IMHO would increase productivity.  Check it out and add your kudos if you think it's a good idea...even if you don't.  😉

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Vault-IdeaStation/idb-p/2/tab/most-recent

4 REPLIES 4
Message 3 of 5
steveh4
in reply to: cbenner

Hello Chris...

I've had this on my wish list for several years. I will Kudos it....

If you haven't noticed....If you close out of the CO and look at the preview, you do have the edit available there...it's not ideal, but is quicker than going to the item. See screen shot...

Inventor---Vault Professional
Message 4 of 5
cbenner
in reply to: steveh4

Thanks Steve, but that only highlights another pet peeve of mine.  Some things you can do IN the ECO window, some you cannot.  And one thing I've noticed... never, ever double click toe ECO.... you can't do anything with it then.  Don't know how many times I've been called out to someone's office because they can't do anything with a change order that they "own".  I ask them to show me what they did, and they double click it from the Vault window.  To me, that should be the same as "Edit".  But... we live and learn, eh?

Message 5 of 5
steveh4
in reply to: cbenner

Same issue here....double click means edit....

Inventor---Vault Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report