Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login not possible (Vault Basic 2010)

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
loesche1
388 Views, 3 Replies

Login not possible (Vault Basic 2010)

Hello all!

We've kept our old Vault Basic 2010 running for some drawings. Unfortunately it can not be accessed at the moment.

The Log-File gives this information:

System.Web.Services.Discovery.InvalidContentTypeException: Das Dokumentformat wurde nicht erkannt (der Inhaltstyp ist 'text/html').

The error message is in German and may have a translation like "The document format was not identified (the content type is 'text/html')". It appears as one tries to connect via the Vault client and also when trying to access the settings within the ADMS console.

Has anyone got an idea where to search for the root of the problem?

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
minkd
in reply to: loesche1

If you cannot login via the ADMS-Console, the first thing I would check is if the "SQL Server (AUTODESKVAULT)" service is running.

-Dave

Dave Mink
Fusion Lifecycle
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: loesche1

Hi Loseche1,

I would check to make sure that the IIS, sql and Autodesk Job service is runnning. Also check the taskmanager to see if all the services have the processes running. A iisreset may allow you to login. If all else failed maybe a server restart may fix the problem. 

Message 4 of 4
loesche1
in reply to: Anonymous

Dear all,

The services were all running. That was something I immediately checked.

"Have you tried to turn it off and on again?" did the trick... After restart there was a checkdisk running and when this finished we were able to access the Vault again.

Thank you very much for your suggestions!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report