Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KVM replication problem!

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
grzjoh48
675 Views, 4 Replies

KVM replication problem!

hello,

vp2012 environment -
we have a problem with kvm replication.
the publisher sends following error message when generating a new snapshot:
[14%] Copying user-defined script '\\servername\VPReplication\ADMS\ReplicationSubscriberDatabaseMigration_KnowledgeVaultMaster.sql' to snapshot generation folder.

problem is, that we first started with this share, but routed it to another share afterwards, but the application did not copy the scripts to the new location and the old location does not exist any longer.
our problem is how to get this script again? is this a standardscript and we can copy it from another installation!? can we regenerate it?

we just have a 14 days to solve it since it is a replicated environment

thank you
BR

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ihayesjr
in reply to: grzjoh48

Please log a case with our Product Support team!!!!

Irvin Hayes Jr
Sr. Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Vault - Under the Hood Blog
Message 3 of 5
grzjoh48

hi irvin,

this is what i did on thursday and the product support told me, that i should make a forum entry, because he cannot deal with the request at the moment.

nevertheless i already made it working, i still have questions regarding this folder, but i will discuss this with product support.

just for your information. first stop for me was logging a case with product support.

br

Message 4 of 5
ihayesjr

Thanks for the update.  Can you tell me what you did to get it working?

Irvin Hayes Jr
Sr. Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Vault - Under the Hood Blog
Message 5 of 5
grzjoh48

hi irvin,

i solved it by resharing the folder, where the file was expected.

i had a phone call with autodesk support yesterday and it seems, that during the initial installation we might have given this share, but moved it to another location with having the workgroup enabled.

nevertheless it seems the KVM replication shared folder cannot be changed, or is somewhere still set, so it is expecting this share.

autodesk support told, they will try to reproduce.

we would need the feature to change this setting, so we can stop sharing this local share.

thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report