Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Date for Check In in Reporting Utility

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
bmeraz
327 Views, 3 Replies

Incorrect Date for Check In in Reporting Utility

After applyying Vault 2011(Porfessional) Sp2 we noticed incorrect file check in date of  "1/1/0001". We downloaded patch and it seems to have fixed the issue. However, when we run a report in Vault Professional we still see the same error here....

Perhaps the service pacl did not address the reporting templates.... Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Baudelio

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
yuhui.zhang
in reply to: bmeraz

Hi Baudelio,

Thank you for the post. I test a sample template 'File Table.rdlc', there indeed somthing wrong for the date, i'll log a issue to improve the template samples.

Can you please let me know which report template you used? from Vault samples or customized one? and what's shown for the checked out file?  '1/1/0001' or other value? Thank you for the answers in advance. It would be great if you can attach the template and a report screenshot.

Regards,

Fay Zhang
Software QA Engineer
Data Management
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help Wiki!

Message 3 of 4
bmeraz

Fay,

I have used many of teh standard "Autodesk Standard Templates" that come with the Vault Product and have encoutnered this result. The date that is shown on the reporting utility is indeed "1/1/0001'

Templates used

File by Category

File Table

I am not sure about Items or ECO's our vault Professional is relatively new and we have not yet populated this information.

Regards,

Baudelio

Message 4 of 4
yuhui.zhang

Hi  Baudelio,

Thank you for your quick response. Please try the attached templates with following modifications on Check In Date field:

• change fieild link to another property 'CheckInDate' from orignial 'DateVersionCreated',
  • including nothing checking.

You (or your Vault administrator/reseller) can also define custom report template, please refer to Autodesk Vault Report Template Authoring from Brian and article from MSDN.

Fay Zhang
Software QA Engineer
Data Management
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help Wiki!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report