Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group By Vault Status?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
cadmageren
410 Views, 5 Replies

Group By Vault Status?

In Vault Explorer - Why is it not possible to Group By - Vault Status?

If I have a folder with 200 files, it would be nice if I could group by Vault Status, and see which files needs to be checked in...

/Michael Christoffersen

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
karthur1
in reply to: cadmageren

This was an issue for us in 2011 until I installed the Multi issue hotfix.  I think the one that did it was  TS16521805.  The status column is now sorted correctly.

Are you using Vault 2011?

Message 3 of 6
cadmageren
in reply to: karthur1

Hi

Thanks for your advice. We are using Vault 2012, and apparantly no hotfixes adresses this issue.

/Michael

Message 4 of 6
karthur1

You do know that you can sort the columns by clicking on the column header, right? That is what I thought you were asking, but I may have misunderstood.  Can you elaborater a little more about what you are trying to do?

The column sort works (in 2011) for any column that is shown in Vault Explorer.  I was saying that before the hotfix, I could click on the vault status column header and it would sort it, but the sort was not correct.  They got that corrected with the hotfix.

I hope this sort is not messed up again in Vault 2012.

Message 5 of 6
luttena
in reply to: karthur1

The column sort is not broken in 2012. You are referring to sorting the column and Michael is asking about the 'Group by box' functionality'. Group by box is restricted on the Vault status at this time. This may be something that is addressed in the future.

Adam

Adam Luttenbacher
Sr User Experience Designer
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 6 of 6
cadmageren

Thanks for info

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report