Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrating Vault Professional 2012 Preview window errors

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
304 Views, 0 Replies

Frustrating Vault Professional 2012 Preview window errors

Hi 

We have been having issues with Preview window, if one is switching between multiple visualisation files, the vault seem to behave rather stupidly

1. Firstly if there are any excel spreadsheets in Autocad dwg files, these won't show up in visualisation file, basically a dwfx file of a dwg drawing, won't show excel parts list in the preview window if one starts to switch between different dwfx files.

2. In cases as described above the vault would crash and display error such as the one shown in attached file, at time also displaying error "system of out of memory".

Which I have heard is due to 32bit vault explorer, again this is beyond my understanding why vault would be 32bit while inventor and AutoCAD are 64bit. Is Autodesk  trying to deliberately create a bottle neck or is it that they couldn't be asked to bring it inline with rest of the product line.

It is simply frustrating, that how Autodesk keeps on releasing new versions with increasing cost for customer, without even testing their product to extreme. 

We have been using Autodesk inventor and mechanical for the past 10yrs or so and Autodesk vault for over 5years, but its the same story every year, NEW VERSIONS BUT NONE WORK SMOOTHLY, they are just crippled with errors.

Can someone from Autodesk please shed some light on the issues I have raised

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report