Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during check in

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Dan_Margulius
273 Views, 4 Replies

Error during check in

Hello All ,

During check in I got the following error . pic attached .
Anyone has a solution ?

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

I've had similar problems. The problem was primarily with checking in imported geometry.

Installing the TS1093427 hotfix fixed the issue.
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=12268454&linkID=9242499
Make sure you do a proper backup and follow the instructions carefully.
Message 3 of 5

What do you mean when you say " imported geometry " ? DWG files are imported geometry ?

Thanks,

Dan
Message 4 of 5

With imported geometry I mean that I had problems with SOME components that were imported from Step, sat etc.

3D DWG geometry is also non-inventor geometry, but I cannot say if dwg-geometry might cause this. I have mainly worked with imported STEP, not dwg.
Message 5 of 5

I thinks that this error is coming from database itself. I tryed some maintenance scipts but nothing helped . The thing is that I can work normally for a few hours and suddenly everything is working very vey slowly and i get the error . Also when I am pointing on a folder inside the PS it takes 10 minutes maybe more to populate . I am thinking to do a reinstall of the entyre system .

Dan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report