Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download vault file from vault server

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
309 Views, 1 Reply

Download vault file from vault server

Hi Team,

I am working with vault API using .Net Framework(C#). I am able to download vault files from server from the machines  only in which Valult Client is installed. I receive an error 'Vault Client install not found' for machines in which Vault Client is not installed(Screen attached).

So my question is, is there any option to download  Vault Server files without having Vault client installed?

Regards,

Navadeeban.S

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
minkd
in reply to: Anonymous

If your application uses IExplorerUtil then it requires Vault Explorer to be installed. For applications that work with Vault Basic, we recommend that their installers check if Vault Explorer is installed since that reasonably ensures that a qualifying CAD product is present. Applications that work with Vault Workgroup and above do not need the Vault client installed unless they use the aforementioned IExplorerUtil. Also, use the VDF does not require the Vault client to be installed. Although for Vault Basic applications it is still a good idea to make sure it is installed due to the qualifying CAD product requirement. -Dave

Dave Mink
Fusion Lifecycle
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report