Vault General Discussion

Vault General Discussion

*Expert Elite*
karthur1
Message 1 of 3 (81 Views)

Can't "Restore Down" Vault Explorer Window

81 Views, 2 Replies
10-01-2009 07:57 AM
I want to resize my Vault Explorer window so I click the "restore down" icon in the upper right corner. Instead of restoring down the window, it minimizes the window all the way down to the task bar. There is no way I can change the size of the window.
I have a dual monitor setup and I am trying to move the VE to the other monitor.

VE 2010
Employee
polo.zhenshi
Message 2 of 3 (81 Views)

Re: Can't "Restore Down" Vault Explorer Window

10-12-2009 04:21 AM in reply to: karthur1
Hello,
Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, we never met such issue before and cannot reproduce it. Could you check: after "restore down", right click the button in the tray to see whether the move or size command available? OR try right click the Taskbar and select Cascade or Tile Windows.
Regards,
Polo
*Expert Elite*
karthur1
Message 3 of 3 (81 Views)

Re: Can't "Restore Down" Vault Explorer Window

10-12-2009 05:31 AM in reply to: karthur1
If I right-clicked on the task in the bar, the only thing that was available was the"maximize" command. I have got it working correctly now. To get it working I deleted I closed VE and then deleted the folder at the path
"C:\Users\KArthur\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Autodesk Vault 2010".
Works great now.
Announcements
New button for Platinum & Gold Subscription customers
Gold & Platinum Subscription customers can alert Autodesk if they require assistance with their forum post

Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.