Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't delete 'Canceled' Change Order

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
kwilson_design
754 Views, 4 Replies

Can't delete 'Canceled' Change Order

We are testing the ECO process to see if it will work for us. We have made several fake test Change Orders and now have created one to simulate a Canceled change order. I can't seem to delete it, even if I am logged in as Admin in Vault. It says I do not have permission. I have looked every place I can think of in the Vault and Change Order settings/options areas but can't find any place that limits this action for a canceled change order. Am I missing something or is this not possible?

Regards,
Kenny
If this post solved your issue please mark "Accept as Solution". It helps everyone...really!
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
steveh4
in reply to: kwilson_design

I just delete one in 2014. I have administrator rights.

Inventor---Vault Professional
Message 3 of 5
kwilson_design
in reply to: steveh4

Yea I don't understand it. I have admin rights on my 'regular' Vault user account and can't delete. I log in as the Adminisitrator to see if that's the issue and can't delete it either. This is with clicking the "Ignore restrictions yada yada" button.

See below...

How do I change the state of a Cancelled ECO? 

cancel.jpg

Regards,
Kenny
If this post solved your issue please mark "Accept as Solution". It helps everyone...really!
Message 4 of 5
steveh4
in reply to: kwilson_design

How about checking the "Unconditional Delete" in the dialog box. I think that shoudl do it.

Inventor---Vault Professional
Message 5 of 5

Nah as I mentioned that was with clicking that button. I know you have to click it to delete something from Vault if it has history. I took the screen shot without showing that its clicked ;).

I did however find the issue. Apparently the file state can't be in Released in order to delete a Cancelled Change Order. I put the files in Quick Change and then I was able to delete the Change Order. Interesting to know.

Regards,
Kenny

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report