Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Data Standards Mapping a textbox to a User Defined Property date

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
niall.smyth
371 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk Data Standards Mapping a textbox to a User Defined Property date

I am trying to create a form for creating new files within the Vault Cliet using Autodesk Vault Data Standards, I have placed a date picker on my form for creating new files from templates within Vault and would like to map this to a property within Vault.  I have tried creating a binding from a data context on the text using Prop[Name of Property].Value however this is not working.  The UDP that I am trying to bind to in Vault is a date property so I guess that is why this binding is not working. I would like to know how to link a property in my form to a date property in Vault if any can advise?

many thanks,

cheers,

Niall

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
olearya
in reply to: niall.smyth

Hey Niall,

We have a Vault Customisation forum that should deal with these Data Standard questions: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Vault-Customization/bd-p/301

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
niall.smyth
in reply to: niall.smyth

Here is the code to be put into the xaml file in order to map to date property in vault! 

<DatePicker Grid.Row="8"  SelectedDate="{Binding Prop[test date].Value}"  VerticalAlignment="Center" Grid.Column="1"  MinHeight="50" MaxHeight="50"    />            

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report