Community
Vault Customization
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault API, Data Standard, and VBA topics related to programming, creating add-ins, or working with the Vault API.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vcet.config file properties

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Tommie.D
830 Views, 2 Replies

Vcet.config file properties

I need to locate the vcet.config file through the API. I have found that this should be possible via Autodesk.Connectivity.Extensibility.Framework namespace. But what is the syntax to get the file and folder properties of the vcet.config file?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Redmond.D
in reply to: Tommie.D

What do you mean by "file and folder" properties? 

If you are talking about attribues on the local file, such as the read only bit, then you can use System.IO.File.  All you need is the full path.

You can get the paths through the Loader framework.  There are a couple of approaches you can take.  For example, you can scan through the possible Extensions.  I believe that the Extension.Location property is the path to the .vcet.config file.

Doug Redmond
Software Engineer
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
Tommie.D
in reply to: Redmond.D

I read in the SDK documentation under VcetConfiguration Class Properties, that it should be possible to get the location of the vcet.config file.

Using the Extension.Location property as you suggested worked great, thanks a lot.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report