Community
Vault Customization
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault API, Data Standard, and VBA topics related to programming, creating add-ins, or working with the Vault API.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Data Control...Syntax help

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
steveh3
515 Views, 4 Replies

Vault Data Control...Syntax help

Trying to figure this whole Data Control thing out...So, far making headway. I have created a new tab in the item tab for our properties. Want to make the new tab the main tab rather than the General tab because there's a lot of properties that we don't use. So, I want to add the thumbnail, what's the syntax to make this happen? This is what I have....

<TextBox Text="{Binding Prop[thumbnail].image}" Grid.Column="3" TextWrap...

I can get other properties to come in, but can't get the thumbnail. I think my problem is with the red hi-light

Any help out there?

Thx,
Steve H.

Inventor---Vault Professional
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Redmond.D
in reply to: steveh3

It looks like you are using XAML.  Is this a question about Vault Data Standard? 

Offhand, I'm guessing that the problem is that you are trying to use a TextBox to show image data.  I suggest using an Image control.

Doug Redmond
Software Engineer
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 5
steveh3
in reply to: Redmond.D

Yes..changed it to an image and still having issue. Even moved it to another grid.

Here's the latest syntax I've tried...

<Image Source="{Binding Prop[Thumbnail].Value}" Stretch="None" Margin="400,0,190,530" />

Message 4 of 5
steveh3

I just figured it out. In Visual Studio Express, I RMB'd on the image component having issues and chose  Order/Bring to Front. It now works.

Message 5 of 5
steveh3

Now...is there a way to show the .idw image rather than the model image?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report