how do you create a SDF file with schemas for all the AUD modles.
Correct me if I am wrong, to be able to push data to an SDF
you first create a dataconnect to the SDF file
then create a data mapping to the schema in the SDF
you can now merge back the AUD in your drawing to the SDF file.
But how do you create that first SDF file with all the schemas for all the different AUD models
conductors, ducts, guy etc.
It seems the drawing default (RUS drawing template) has a number of schemas EL_conductors, EL_Duct, EL_Guy
I assume these are the ones I need, but how do I create a SDF file with these schemas.
At the end of the dat, I simpley want a SDF file with all the AUD schemas so I can push AUD model data up to it.
You can generate SDF schema using Map Bulk Copy.
To do this:
1. open an AUD drawing
2. create an empty SDF and connect to it
3. MAPWSPACE -> Map Explorer tab -> Tools -> Bulk Copy...
4. Source -> select the AUD drawing sqlite source
5. Target -> select the SDF connection
6. For Target, select the SDF schema
6. In the Source panel, check the feature classes you want to copy/generate (corresponding target entries should be created)
Please note that AUD uses a schema where most feature classes use a separate geometry and attribute feature class. If you wish to create a combined geometry/attribute feature class in the SDF you can either try mapping only the EL_V_ view classes or copy the attribute classes and add geometry attributes manually afterwards.
Also, you may have to uncheck certain source attributes such as Blob types since they are unsupported by SDF.