Utility Design General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
kulfi
Message 1 of 4 (229 Views)

Parametric Blocks or Models

229 Views, 3 Replies
01-26-2014 03:42 AM

If i need to make a block in AUD 2014 does it have a part builder like civil 3d. Please guide.

Thanks

Kulfi
Electronics Engineer

Pind Saudi Arabia

Active Contributor
jpab
Message 2 of 4 (212 Views)

Re: Parametric Blocks or Models

01-28-2014 05:06 PM in reply to: kulfi

hello Kulfi,

you should be able to use a regular autodcad block for most of your feature classes. Just add a style, hit the edit button and select the block you want to use.

JIm

Distinguished Contributor
kulfi
Message 3 of 4 (206 Views)

01-28-2014 08:14 PM in reply to: kulfi

What is happening is that when i am moving to Industry Model in AUD 2014 and checking the properties for my 2d Model Block i am getting error and the program exits.

Kulfi
Electronics Engineer

Pind Saudi Arabia

Active Contributor
jpab
Message 4 of 4 (199 Views)

01-30-2014 03:55 AM in reply to: kulfi

Kulfi,

you say the program exits, does it throw an unhandled exception error? Or does the program just go away with out any warning?

If it is either of these cases you should call AUD support because there is something wrong with the program itself.

Jim

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Utility Design Category!

The Utility Design forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community