Utility Design General Discussion

Douglas.Marsh
Message 1 of 2 (507 Views)

Data Model Diagram AUD Utility 2014

507 Views, 1 Replies
05-31-2013 09:58 AM

I was wondering if anyone knows of or has the current data model diagram for 2014 AUD Utility. Specifically what I am looking for is a printable chart showing how the data model relationships within the software. Any and all help will be appreciated in this.

The attachment below is what I am specifically looking for for the 2014 software the pic is for the 2009 version.

Active Contributor
jpab
Message 2 of 2 (477 Views)

Re: Data Model Diagram AUD Utility 2014

06-09-2013 11:23 AM in reply to: Douglas.Marsh

Hello Doug,

I don't think there really is a published Data Model for AUD at this time (at least as far as I can find) But I do know that the data model for AUD is some what fluid as all of the design objects (Transformers, Switch, Secondary pedestals, Ug Cable) can have most of their base properties changed based on the utilities requirements.

I am sorry I can't give you more information than that, but I don't work with AUD any more.

you can try contacting John Yetter johnyetter@spatialnet.net directly he may be able to answer some questions for you.

Jim

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Utility Design Category!

The Utility Design forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community