AutoCAD Utility Design Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Utility Design Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Utility Design topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUDINDUSTRYMODELCONFIG

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
kulfi
681 Views, 4 Replies

AUDINDUSTRYMODELCONFIG

Hi, i have open a CAD Drawing and wanted to convert this drawing to utility Design product but this command does not work. AUDINDUSTRYMODELCONFIG.

Thanks

Kulfi
Electronics Engineer

Pind Saudi Arabia

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jpab
in reply to: kulfi

Hello Kulfi,

I am not sure if i understand correcly what you are asking, but the AUDINDUSTRYMODELCONFIG command

doesn't convert an existing drawing but rather it Displays the Industry Model Configuration dialog box and enables you to configure:     Attribute definitions,   Model features and  Stylization. if this dialog isnt coming up there maybe somtthing wrong with your installation of AUD.

Jim

Message 3 of 5
kulfi
in reply to: jpab

what i mean is that if i open new drawing it works but if i open existing drawing than this command does not works.

please can you tell me why?

Kulfi
Electronics Engineer

Pind Saudi Arabia

Message 4 of 5
jpab

hello Kulfi,

Quick question for you is the existing drawing and AUD2014 drawing?

if not the problem maybe that there isn't an internal database for the command to read. one possible way around this would be to create a new drawing then import your existing drawing into it. if that doesnt do what you want, you might want to contact AUD support and ask them.

sorry i couldn't be more help

Jim

Message 5 of 5
drewbb

AUDINDUSTRYMODELADD will allow you to import an industry model from a template or another drawing into the current drawing.  I've never run the command in 2014, but I have in 2013.

Sincerely,

Drew Burgasser, P.E.

CAD Masters, Inc.

www.cadmasters.com

Sincerely,
Drew Burgasser, P.E.
CAD Masters, Inc.
www.cadmasters.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Utility Design Category!

The Utility Design forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.