AutoCAD Utility Design Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Utility Design Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Utility Design topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
palslayer2
1156 Views, 2 Replies

AUD2013

hello,

I work at a midsize municipal utility on the electric design side, I heard about AUD2013 at autodesk university and I am curious how many utilities are using it since there isn’t much traffic on the forum?

Dennis

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JohnNoZ
in reply to: palslayer2

I would have to ask someone at Autodesk for utilities that have AUD 2013 in production. I know that there are several currently configuring it for production. AUD 2012 was a completely re-architected product, and was only a preview release. Since utilities tend to move slowly, the group of utilites working on configuring AUD 2013, now, is pretty quick adoption.

Regarding traffic on this site, for some reason the AUD forums have always been slow.

Message 3 of 3
palslayer2
in reply to: JohnNoZ

ok, thanks for your help/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Utility Design Category!

The Utility Design forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.