Utility Design General

Active Contributor
donald.e.clark
Message 1 of 2 (627 Views)

AUD vs PLS-CADD

627 Views, 1 Replies
06-05-2013 07:32 AM

How does AUD compare to PLS-CADD?  Can AUD do everything that PLS-CADD can do, and easier?  I have limited knowledge about PLS-CADD, but from what I do know it would seem that one could save steps and use AUD instead of regular AutoCAD with PLS-CADD.

Active Contributor
jpab
Message 2 of 2 (606 Views)

Re: AUD vs PLS-CADD

06-09-2013 11:28 AM in reply to: donald.e.clark

Hello Donald,

Sorry no, AUD can't do everything that PLS-CADD can do, but it does somethings that PLS-CADD doesn't do.

AUD is geared more to the Distribution design side and not the Transmission side like PLS-CADD is.

I am sorry I can't give you more information than that, but I don't work with AUD any more.

if you want to learn more about what AUD can and can't do touch base with John Yetter johnyetter@spatialnet.net he can provide you with more information.

Jim

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Utility Design Category!

The Utility Design forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community