AutoCAD Utility Design Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Utility Design Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Utility Design topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUD Training

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
trpackjr
2328 Views, 4 Replies

AUD Training

Looking for some training for AUD 2012. We just purchased the program. We am located in New England.  Any information would be useful.

Thanks,

Rj

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
lveit
in reply to: trpackjr

Hi Rj. 

My name is Linda.  I work at Spatial Network Solutions and am currently in the process of developing training material for AUD 2012.  I'd be more than happy to talk to you about it.

The employees here at SNS have a lot of experience with AUD.  One employee has been working with AUD, in one capacity or another, almost since its inception.  Others, like myself, have been configuring and customizing AUD for clients for more than 5 years (some probably closer to 10).

My contact info is below.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Linda Veit

lindaveit@spatialnet.net

314-606-0445

www.spatialnet.net

Message 3 of 5
dlconsulting

Hi RJ,

Are you still looking for AUD Training.  I now have available a formal training course on the latest (2013) release of AUD with content for both AUD end users and for AUD configuration.  You can find details on the DL Consulting website at this URL:  http://www.dl-consulting.net/aud.shtml, or feel free to give me a call at 510-520-4150.   In any event, good luck with your AUD implementation and let me know if you have any questions.

Dan

Message 4 of 5
82ndAirborne

Did you ever find training for Autocad Utility Design.  I have been looking and have yet to find someone.

Message 5 of 5
dlconsulting
in reply to: 82ndAirborne

Hi 82ndAirborne,

This is Dan Leighton of DL Consulting.  I've been offering AUD Training for the past 3 years, and have a full training course including comprehensive training/reference manuals.  I think I'm the only one doing this -- everyone doing AUD trainings seems to be using my materials.  Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions at 510-520-4150 and/or see this page on my website:

www.dl-consulting.net\AUD

Best regards,

Dan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Utility Design Category!

The Utility Design forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.