Community
Topobase (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Topobase Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Topobase topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble creating a new document

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mscheibe
317 Views, 3 Replies

Trouble creating a new document

Hello, I´m new to Topobase and while working through the Installation and Configuration Guide I get some errors.

What I´ve done: After I created a new workspace in Topobase Administrator I wanted to import a Oracle dump file to create a new document as described in the Installation Guide. I enter a new Oracle user (TB2008_LM_DEMO_102) and the password and then login on the database with user SYSTEM. Then the system crashes...

The error report shows a entry which says:
SQL Command: "GRANT EXECUTE ON SYS.DBMS_RLS TO "TB2008_LM_DEMO_102"
Topobase.Exception.DbException.UnspecificDbException:ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

But I can execute this SQL statement without problems...

The same error occures when I want to create a new document with the NEW-Button. But this time the system doesn´t crash, it only shows the same error message ("table or view does not exist")

Can anybody help me?

PS: I use Topobase 2008, Oracle 10.2.0.1.0, Windows Server 2003 SP 2
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
thkoehler
in reply to: mscheibe

Hi,

did you install Topobase SP1?
Message 3 of 4
mscheibe

yes, that was the first thing I did because without the Service Pack it didn´t even start without crashing.
Message 4 of 4
mscheibe

After some searching and testing I solved the problem. The TBSYS user wasn´t configured correctly. Now the import appears to be OK.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report