Community
Topobase (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Topobase Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Topobase topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete a Label

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
deetersmith
2828 Views, 2 Replies

Delete a Label

Does anyone know how to delete a label from the table. None of the normal ways seem to work. I can finally get them to grip but now I can't get rid of some of them.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
tstreich
in reply to: deetersmith

Hello deetersmith,

if I want to delete a label, I look for the id of the parent object, open the form of the label, search the parent-fid, and then delete the record of the label. After that the label doesn't exist any more. What I don't know how to do is to grip a label in the drawing editor. It always seems the label is not selectable.

Thomas

Message 3 of 3
sbraddo
in reply to: deetersmith

If you have Job enabled, on you must open a job.  Next on the Home Ribbon, select the Edit Geometry button.  When it is highlighted you can edit or delete features in the display such as labels.  Select the label(s) you wish to delete with a left mouse click.  This will turn the grips on for the features you select.  Then click on your delete key on the key board or enter E as a command to erase them.  Topobase will respond with a form asking if you are sure you want to delete.  Answering yes will delete them.

Text can be displayed through the styling of a feature.  You would need to alter the style so the text does not show.  These are not labels and are edited in the display style.  You could create different display models with and without the feature text.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report