Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to model the seat back

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
223 Views, 3 Replies

how to model the seat back

hai guys,

i have no idea, how to model seat back like the picture in the attachment,

please anyone tell me how to made the model
thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
BeKirra
in reply to: Anonymous

One of the possibilities is creating a 3d sketch for the seat frame then create another sketch for the frame profile (hollow section tube).

Finally use "sweep" to create the seat frame model.

HTH

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: BeKirra

thanks for your reply sir,

i have tried that way, but it still difficult for me to use 3dsketch, because it is difficult for me to control it, and i cant satisfied the demension requirement.

do you have another way to solve it sir? maybe using 2d sketch

thanks

Message 4 of 4
CCarreiras
in reply to: Anonymous

Regarding the tube: you can do two 2D sketches with the profles you have in the images in two propr planes. Then create a 3D sketch and use intersect tool, selecting these 2D sketches. It will create a 3D sketch that is the sum of the two 2d sketches, and you have the path you need to perform a circular profile  sweep along this path.

CCarreiras

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report