Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor 2015 fails to install

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
nyxborn
223 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Inventor 2015 fails to install

Hello,

I've tried to install Autodesk Inventor 2015 (I'm a high school student) several times, and yet it will not install. It says "Installation complete. Some products failed to install." And it shows Autodesk Inventor 2015 and Autodesk Installation Manager. I have tried installing without sub-programs, turned off my UAC, pop-up blockers, and firewall. Error log is attached below.

I'm at a loss here. Please help, and thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
blair
in reply to: nyxborn

Looks like it's "Erroring" on the download. You have a couple of options on the download and install, I find using the web based down load and save files works better than the download manager option where it handles the download and install all in one operation.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 5
nyxborn
in reply to: blair

How do you do "web based download and save files"?

Message 4 of 5
blair

In the posted picture, you can select from the drop-down box (just below the Install Now) and select different options. I find the "Browser download" the best. It says it's slower but I have the files I need, which I can transfer to a USB drive for future use on other machines.

Capture5.JPG

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 5 of 5
JDMather

http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report