Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is Inventor Server x86 Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Synergy?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
teopado89
728 Views, 5 Replies

what is Inventor Server x86 Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Synergy?

Good morning everyone.

To free some space on my hard disk i found this directory about 3.5 GB.

Are these files useful? or can i delete without anly problem?

How can i see where my temporary files go?

thanks

inventor server.png

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: teopado89

Hi

Regarding temporary file storage,: Please have a look at  the solution posted by nordhb in below post :

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/simulation-moldflow-insight/modifying-temporary-directory-for-mfi-2014...

Thanks

Message 3 of 6
mppkumar

Hi

Those are temporary files generated when working with Autodesk Inventer; these files can be deleted if not required.

Moldflow Analysis temporary files are stored in this location : C:\ASMI 2015 Temporary Files (By default) however we can change the location.

refer the below image to check the temporary file location and to change the location. (Press Ctrl+J to open Job manager window)

image1.jpg

Thanks

M P Pradeep Kumar

Thanks
M P Pradeep Kumar

If my views / comments acceptable, provide "Kudos" as appreciation, if answers your query, please click the "Accept as Solution"
Message 4 of 6
teopado89
in reply to: mppkumar

Thanks for the answer of temporary files.
About the "inventor files", i never used inventor on that pc. Only Moldflow...
Message 5 of 6
teopado89

Hi everyone, i have a simple question, please:

2day.png

Why do i have in the temporary files some files older than 2 days, if i set 2 days in the jobs manager options?

Will i have any problem if i go to the temporary files directory and manually delete everything inside? (to free space)

thanks

Message 6 of 6
mppkumar

Hi

You can manually delete the temporary files and free space from your hard disk

Before deleting ensure you have all the analysis results on the respective study file

Logically, it should auto delete those temporary files which are older than 2days... need to cross check it

Thanks
M P Pradeep Kumar

If my views / comments acceptable, provide "Kudos" as appreciation, if answers your query, please click the "Accept as Solution"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report