Moldflow Adviser Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Adviser Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Adviser topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label Cavity / Injection Location IDs?

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Madjerry
534 Views, 1 Reply

Label Cavity / Injection Location IDs?

Is there a way to display or interrogate the Cavity and Injection ID's? This would come in handy when aligning parts. As it is I am guessing which Cavity/Gate combination I am aligning to.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
nordhb
in reply to: Madjerry

Hi,

I had a look in Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Adviser 2015, and there is no graphic label as such for cavity or injection location cone available.

What I could see in Align command, is that Align with part is sorted, as last picked injection location in top row of cavity/gate.and first picked gate in last row.

Do understand your need, and it would help to have a some kind of graphic label for cavity and injection location cone for the Align command.

If you want to do an enhancement request:

There is an online procedure in which you can directly raise enhancement requests/ideas for the Autodesk Simulation Moldflow products at the Simulation Moldflow Idea Station

Simulation Moldflow Idea Station can be found here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Simulation-Moldflow-IdeaStation/idb-p/91

Here enhancement requests and ideas are posted, and users can vote by kudos.
The Simulation Moldflow IdeaStation is reviewed by Simulation Moldflow Development Team.

You can also find the IdeaStation from user interface of Moldflow Adviser, Moldflow Synergy or Moldflow Communicator.
It is located in tab Community. The button IdeaStation will take you to the on-line Simulation Moldflow IdeaStation
Raising an enhancement request for Moldflow products

IdeaStation Guidelines
Review guidelines and best practices before posting a new idea here:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/FAQ-How-To-Using-Autodesk/IdeaStation-Guidelines/td-p/3504922

Regards,

Berndt

Berndt Nordh

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report