Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fit final drawings to a page

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
aliyuaziz
441 Views, 7 Replies

How to fit final drawings to a page

Hello,

Please how do I fit final drawings as attached to a page. In other words how do I get a scale that will fit in the drawing.

Best regards,

Aliyu A. Aziz

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
HoshangMustafa
in reply to: aliyuaziz

Hi

Please how do I fit final drawings as attached to a page. In other words how do I get a scale that will fit in the drawing.

Please find the attached file.

Message 3 of 8

Youmay try this option:

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 4 of 8
aliyuaziz
in reply to: HoshangMustafa

Thanks Mustafa,

The drawing I attached earlier is to the maximum scale 1:200, I am asking if there is a way to fit it even with an arbitary scale, say 1:233. Any ideas.

Best regards,

Aliyu A. Aziz

Message 5 of 8

Dear Artur,

Thanks for the illustration. My drawing size is about 44m wide and 38m height and the image I attached earlier is to the last scale 1:200. Is there a way to increase that scale?

Best regards,

Aliyu A. Aziz

Message 6 of 8

What happens with a drawing when you mark the fit check box next to the scale selection list?

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 8

Dear Artur,

The drawing remains the same because it's already at the maximum fit i.e. 1:200.

Thanks,

Aliyu A. Aziz

Message 8 of 8

Thees values are hard coded so you cannot enter them manually. I haven't tested this solution but you may try the following steps:

1. Generate the drawing in Robot for larger paper size

2. Print it to pdf

3. Print pdf as fitted to the paper size you have got in reality.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report