Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load not been distributed correctly-no objects or elements carrying load overlap

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
hsimpson86
741 Views, 2 Replies

Load not been distributed correctly-no objects or elements carrying load overlap

Hi,

I'm struggling to understand why I'm getting the warning 'load has not been distributed correctly - no objects or elements carrying load overlap', please see screenshot below:

Capture.PNG

The central panel is a cladding panel and load is being distributed as I'd expect (shown above). Surrounding the cladding panel are a concrete FE panels and a series of beams. I understand I'm getting the warning because the cladding panel is trying to apply the load to the FE panel and the beam? Consequently I've tried setting a) the beams and b) the concrete panels to 'ignore' with regard to 'trapezoidal and triangular load application but am still seeing this warning - please can you advise? (Note: as far as I can tell there's no geometry issues, e.g. everything is noding correctly and all in the same plane).

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: hsimpson86

File please

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 3
ngulak
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Hello,

I seem to be having a similar problem, however, the provided solutions have not helped. I have even deleted all the claddings, and as soon as I just add one (with or without any load applied), the program gives me the warning.

Please find attached the model.

Regards,

Ngula

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report