Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thermal Comfort

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
sabbir19me
173 Views, 1 Reply

Thermal Comfort

Hi,

I want to simulate thermal comfort in an airconditioned room.I have used a dimension of (5*4*3) m3.I have specified an inlet & outlet on the same wall.Is it helpful to use the inlet & outlet on the same wall to improve the simulation results ?I have used a normal human model in the middle of the room.How can I improve the simulation results.Specifically I want to know the simulation conditions for better results.Any suggestion will be appreciated gladly.I have attached the cfz file for your consideration.

Thanks,

Sabbir.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Sabbir,

I"m not sure I follow what you mean by better?

As I recently mentioned in a parallel Thermal Comfort thread, placement of the inlets and outlets (which would represent diffuser placement and return placement) are part of the design of a given room that will influence the flow field and the comfort of participants. Outside of that for boundary conditions you would need to assign values that represent what you are trying to mimic in real life or have availabe in terms of flow capacity.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report