Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFD Crashes on opening models 2015

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
blomb11
417 Views, 3 Replies

CFD Crashes on opening models 2015

Hi,

I am still having many issues with software crashes. Most recenlty I was able to open the file, make some modifications like creating a new design and scenarios, and then I was able to solve all of the scenarios successfully. I made sure all of the results were loaded to the file, saved the model, and also saved the model upon exiting the software. Today when I try to open the same model, or any of my model for that matter, the UI crashes when trying to open the file. I recently submitted my crash report around 9:50am PST from bblom@qti... email address. It would be very helpful to understand why these crashes are happening and how to avoid them. Recenlty I have had to recreate models in order to get around this issue and is hindering my progress.

Thank you,

Brandon

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
LKania
in reply to: blomb11

Brandon,

When you say, "Today when I try to open the same model, or any of my model for that matter", what specifically are you trying to open? The original CAD model or the design study you have created? Can you zip and post either?

Lee Kania
Message 3 of 4
blomb11
in reply to: LKania

I am specifically speaking about CF Design. I am trying to open the .cfdst file and as the UI begins to open the model it generates and error report and I am not able to open the file. I have tried this for multiple .cfdst files I have in the same folder directory (different models I have created all with various design studies and scenarios) and am not able to open those files either.

I tried to open the files again and I have the same problem. I have submitted the crash files under CER_103265117. I attached a picture of the error I saw, but I cannot attach my files due to model content at this time.

Message 4 of 4
blomb11
in reply to: LKania

Hi,

Were you able to look at my crash dump and file I provided.

Thanks,

Brandon

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report