Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you discovered the new embeddable Project Design card for Project Home yet?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Manu.Venugopal
389 Views, 3 Replies

Have you discovered the new embeddable Project Design card for Project Home yet?

Last week we announced a lot of exciting updates to Project Home and our Dashboards and Analytics system. Here is one item you don't want to miss:

New Project Design card

You can now embed any model or drawing from Document Management on your Project Home or any Insight dashboards.

Feature highlights:

• Supports a fully interactive viewer from Document Management including markups, issues, RFIs, history as well as Sheets & Views and Levels if available.
  • Users can add multiple Design cards to Project Home or any dashboard.

To add a Project Design Card:

1. Click customize and then Card Library.
  2. Search for the Project Design card in the card library to add it to your page.
  3. Click Save to save this customization change.
  4. Open Document Management and navigate to the plan or model you want to add. Copy the URL from the web browser.
  5. Go back to Project Home to configure the Project Design card by pasting that URL.

Once configured, you can view and interact with your favorite plan or model. You can view and update issues, RFIs, and see activities, right from Project Home.

Manu Venugopal

Senior Product Manager

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
chubbard
in reply to: Manu.Venugopal

Seems like when we update the Revit model in Docs the Card stops working. We either get a 404 screen or an error saying the document is unavailable. 

Message 3 of 4
Manu.Venugopal
in reply to: chubbard

Hi @chubbard, I just tested this and works fine for me. I updated my revit model in Docs and refreshed Project Home to see the latest version. Can you please contact our support team and we can investigate the error message you are seeing.

Manu Venugopal

Senior Product Manager

Message 4 of 4

Is there a way to have a custom card on the Project Home to be in the full expanded view mode? Turning off/hiding all other cards - 

Thanks

Alice Santman

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report