Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Webpage in Inventor

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
woodstylee3
315 Views, 2 Replies

Open Webpage in Inventor

Is there a way to open a webpage in Inventor (i.e. opens as a document embedded in the Inventor Window) via the api.

I appreciate this can be done via the team web settings, but am trying to create an Inventor addin that lists a collection of webpages from our sharepoint site in a custom browser pane, and selecting an item in the browser pane, will display the linked page in Inventor.

This is to represent our design best-practice guide in the cad system along the parts/assemblies being drawn.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: woodstylee3

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Sub TeamWeb()
Dim oApp As Application
    Set oApp = ThisApplication
Dim oTeamWeb As String
    oTeamWeb = oApp.FileOptions.TeamWebFullFilename
Dim oTeamWebNew As String
    oTeamWebNew = "https://www.google.com" 'You can change the Link based on the click here
    oApp.FileOptions.TeamWebFullFilename = oTeamWebNew
    ThisApplication.CommandManager.ControlDefinitions("AppTeamWebCmd").Execute
    oApp.FileOptions.TeamWebFullFilename = oTeamWeb
    Set oApp = Nothing
End Sub
Message 3 of 3
woodstylee3
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks,

I had considered this as an approach. I was hoping there was a way to directly open the remote page, without resetting the teamweb setting for each link I clicked on, if no other way will go this way.

Many thanks for the reply.

Ian

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report