The Break Room (Non-Technical Discussions)
Non-technical discussions will be held here to give community members a chance to connect and get to know one another.

The Break Room (Non-Technical Discussions)

spl2112
Message 1 of 2 (307 Views)

Zcorp Printer wanted

307 Views, 1 Replies
07-30-2013 12:55 AM

Hi People,

I use Autodesk Inventor and have now decided that I want to increase my knowledge on 3D printing, therefore I am looking for a 3d printer by Zcorp.  

I have done some research and have decided on zcorp as they seem to provide what I am looking for in a printer.  I have also looked at new systems, but my god they are expensive hence looking for a used one that is in good contion. Preferbly cheap, the cheaper the better as this is for me at home.

Any help or pointers in a cheap printer will be most gratefully recieved.

Best regards

*Expert Elite*
troma
Message 2 of 2 (289 Views)

Re: Zcorp Printer wanted

07-30-2013 05:49 AM in reply to: spl2112
I heard a story that a couple of guys in Toronto were crowd-sourcing funding for the cheapest 3D printer that they're going to make themselves. Sounds like they were getting up to their goal and going to get going on it soon.

Credit where credit is due! Give kudos or accept as solution whenever you can.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community