Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is everyone listening to right now?

98 REPLIES 98
Message 1 of 99
JohnKPDCKA
2752 Views, 98 Replies

What is everyone listening to right now?

Metallica's ...And Justice For All album on my iPod.

98 REPLIES 98
Message 81 of 99

lol... Yeah, I was really into them as a teenager (except for the drug abuse, that childhood wasn't entirely unlike my own), but, as an adult, I tend to skip over the songs before they end... I'm sorta over that.

Anyway, this one was actually 'I will buy you a new life', which I did actually let play all the way through. lol.

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 82 of 99

What is enjoyable about Everclear's music, and John Hyatt does this as well, is there is a story told.

It's not all refrains and repeated lyrics. I think that is why I listen to them.

Message 83 of 99

Good point, Charles. Not too many artists do that on a regular basis.

Melanie Stone
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
Message 84 of 99

Message 85 of 99
Charles_Shade
in reply to: JohnKPDCKA

Tubes - Talk to Ya Later

random selection

Message 86 of 99
rkmcswain

Arlo Guthrie - Alices Restaurant

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 87 of 99
Charles_Shade
in reply to: rkmcswain

That one always seem to come back around...

Message 88 of 99
doni49
in reply to: Charles_Shade

At the moment, Reba - "Everything you want".

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 89 of 99
timdown73
in reply to: doni49

Don't know if this is a private discussion but my 2 cents...Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Specter at the feast.  Great album.  They're kind of a better American version of Oasis in my opinion.

-Tim U.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10875H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz>Memory: 32.0 GB Ram
Op Sys: Windows 10 professional
Message 90 of 99
timdown73
in reply to: rkmcswain

Ghost in the Machine!  One of my all time favorites.

@rkmcswain wrote:

0.png

-Tim U.
Message 91 of 99
Light_Guy

The hum of the fan under my desk....

Paul Hamor
"Always good ships!"
Message 92 of 99
Charles_Shade
in reply to: timdown73

@timdown73 wrote:

Ghost in the Machine!  One of my all time favorites.

@rkmcswain wrote:

0.png

Saw the Police on that Tour at Wiliam and Mary Hall. Tried the mosh pit (though back then we did not call the "Floor" that.) and had to get out.

Go Go's opened. Must have been 1982.

Can you imagine the Police playing to a crowd of 4,000?

And to make you go hmmm... My future wife who I would meet 4 years later was at the concert too. Wonder of we rubbed elbows...?

Message 93 of 99
timdown73

Oh man, Wish I could have seen them back then, I was only 9 in 82' but I used to play my older brothers Police records all the time. I didn't bother to try to see them when they reunited. I was glad they did but I'm not much on big concerts anymore. ... I met my wife at her sisters wedding to my friend. She caught the Bouquet and I the Garter. We met again 2 years later when her sister and my friend moved in next door to me. Married 5 years later. Sorry for such a long reply BTW.
-Tim U.
Message 94 of 99
Charles_Shade
in reply to: timdown73

Now I wonder what the odds are of the garter and bouquet catcher actually marrying one another?

Message 95 of 99
doni49

Fly like an eagle

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 96 of 99

When I was 9, I caught a boquet. And, BAM, 8 years later, the guy who caught the garter went out with my sister.

🙂 What? He wasn't my type.

Melanie Stone
Message 97 of 99

His loss. No offence to your sister. 😉
-Tim U.
Message 98 of 99

lol, thanks.

Melanie Stone
Message 99 of 99
Charles_Shade

Traffic w/ a smattering of Blind Faith

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report