Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to change time

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
graemev
531 Views, 7 Replies

Time to change time

Is everyone ready for their annual dose of sleep deprivation?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
sthompson1021
in reply to: graemev

What's sleep? At least for some of the experts around here that seem to on all the time. (not that I'm complaining)

Message 3 of 8
pendean
in reply to: sthompson1021

Power Naps 🙂
Message 4 of 8
graemev
in reply to: pendean

@pendean wrote:
Power Naps 🙂

You understand that phrase has a totally different meaning in England, right?  lol

Message 5 of 8

hmm, I like to think I'm quasi-bi-lingual when it comes to English/English translations, but, I am not familiar with this one?

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 6 of 8

"Electric diapers."

Message 7 of 8

LOL... okay, I see.

Anyway, I still need to change the clock in my car, DH did all of the ones in the house (not that we look at those, we use our phones and tablets lol).

I do not need to change the batteries in my smoke detectors, as they are hard-wired and the back up batteries signal audibly when they need to be changed.

I do also remind folks who don't employ an automated back up solution to grab a hard drive and back up the data from their pc. I have had two hard drive failures and didn't have quite up to date backups... it hurts.
(I don't just back up at the time change, I also back up the whole shebang at the end of every project I do, writing an invoice is an excellent reminder for me. lol)

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 8 of 8

We've still got six days to go here.

But my house is unfortunately orientated so that the sun shines right in my bedroom window.

Being woken up naturally is fine, but not at 5:30am.

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report