Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell Us a Little About Yourself

86 REPLIES 86
Message 1 of 87
TBasich
3334 Views, 86 Replies

Tell Us a Little About Yourself

It’s easy to get into the habit of frequenting a local establishment without ever finding out who’s making your morning mocha. We don’t want that to be the way of things around these forums and hope you’ll take a minute to say hello and tell us a little about you. Need some help getting started? Here are a few questions for you:

• What's your name?
  • Where do you hail from?
  • What is your profession and/or title?
  • What Autodesk product do you enjoy using most?
  • Where is your favorite spot to vacation?
  • What are you most proud of?

Ready? Set…SHARE!

Teresa Basich
Community Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
86 REPLIES 86
Message 81 of 87

Ah, right out there in the center. lol.

My cousin (originally from California) was stationed there for awhile and he always referred to it as Ft. Lost-in-the-Woods.

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 82 of 87

hahaha, yep, that's the base! My cousin just joined about a month ago and is about to go to white phase, i told him "that's good, it only gets worse." But from what i hear he's doing good. Don't know if he's in for 12B or not, but that's mostly what he'll be dealing with.

Message 83 of 87
Murph_Map
in reply to: kiraimmorris

In all my years of being in (22 yrs) I never got stationed there or went there. Of course 25 years ago there was nothing there other than basic training, now it's that and the Military Police school and a few other schools. 

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 84 of 87
kiraimmorris
in reply to: Murph_Map

It's alright, you only missed weather that can change from sunny to snowy to flooding all before lunch. That areas grown up quite a bit, but the old barracks are still there, i actually got to help in remodeling some of the police academies.

Message 85 of 87

lol, that's a pretty good description of the whole state.

Melanie Stone
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
Message 86 of 87

Ya, i've only been to FLW and St. Louis enough to find my way out of a paper bag, but i've heard the entire state is like that. So how's living in MO, these days? I saw the new stadium last time I was there but that's when it was brand new. 

Message 87 of 87

The new stadium is lovely, been there a couple of times.
I haven't been to BallPark Village since the rest of it opened up, but, I've heard it's great, too.

I'm a pretty big fan of the attractions around here.

When our oldest was starting school, we moved to the burbs, glad we went where we did, down by the Meramec River... the bluffs and water and flora are quite lovely. Especially on the fall and spring mornings when the mist lies heavy on the hills.

I still miss real mountains, and the ocean, but, it's neat here. You know, aside from the oppressive heat, feet of snow, tornadoes, earthquakes, etc. lol, my husband is an immigrant and his second year here had all of the extremes and he was keeping a weather eye out for a plague of locusts next. HA!

Melanie Stone

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report