Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

String of Music game

14 REPLIES 14
Message 1 of 15
jaybear
614 Views, 14 Replies

String of Music game

This may make some people mad; but, is anybody else ready to see the String of Music game end?

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
TBasich
in reply to: jaybear

Haha! What would you like to see instead, Jay? Real question. Throw some suggestions out and I'll see what I can do.

Teresa Basich
Community Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 15
Charles_Shade

Message 4 of 15
TBasich
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Heyo! Smiley Tongue

Teresa Basich
Community Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 15
jaybear
in reply to: TBasich

Actually, posting my question was a feeble attempt at posting something other than the name of a band.

Message 6 of 15
Charles_Shade

But it is all in good fun.

Thanks for throwing that in since it has provided me with a smile today. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 15
CoreyDaun

jaybear wrote:

"Actually, posting my question was a feeble attempt at posting something other than the name of a band."

Just post about something you enjoy - sports, food, whatever. I'm sure that whatever it is, someone will be able to relate and follow the conversation. The topic doesn't have to be profound (there's even a thread about meatloaf!)

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 8 of 15

@Anonymous wrote:

@jaybear wrote:

"Actually, posting my question was a feeble attempt at posting something other than the name of a band."

Just post about something you enjoy - sports, food, whatever. I'm sure that whatever it is, someone will be able to relate and follow the conversation. The topic doesn't have to be profound (there's even a thread about meatloaf!)

Um, Corey... I would argue that is quite a profound topic. 🙂

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 9 of 15

Wanderer-MOTD wrote:

"Um, Corey... I would argue that is quite a profound topic." 🙂

I humbly rescind my implications of the unprofoundness of meatloaf. Smiley LOL

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 10 of 15
tcrish
in reply to: CoreyDaun

As you should have....Meatloaf is an excellent singer Smiley Very Happy  Oh wait.....isn't this the string of music game?  Yikes I'm lost.

Message 11 of 15
troma

@jaybear wrote:

This may make some people mad; but, is anybody else ready to see the String of Music game end?

Looks like they're flagging.  Slowing down, making mistakes.  You should go in there and post some more band names that end in numbers.  That should finish them off.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 12 of 15
CoreyDaun
in reply to: troma

troma wrote:

jaybear wrote:

"This may make some people mad; but, is anybody else ready to see the String of Music game end?"

"Looks like they're flagging.  Slowing down, making mistakes.  You should go in there and post some more band names that end in numbers.  That should finish them off."

Fight fire with fire!

Message 13 of 15
tcrish
in reply to: CoreyDaun

A band name that ends with a symbol should do it.  Like the artist formerly known as Prince...What is that symbol anyway?  Smiley LOL

Message 14 of 15
troma
in reply to: tcrish

Problem is, what does that start with? So how do you insert it in the string?

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 15 of 15
Charles_Shade

We have Google on our side young usurper!
Never underestimate the power of the Google

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report