Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

String of Music Game

1,104 REPLIES 1,104
Message 1 of 1,105
CoreyDaun
13365 Views, 1104 Replies

String of Music Game

In this thread, each post will play off of the one before it, and will contain the name of any musical group or artist. The trick is, the musical group or artist that you name must begin with whatever letter the last one ended with. For example:

Post #1: Quiet Riot

Post #2: Tim McGraw

Got it? Remember to quote the post that you're replying to. Also, ignore the word "The" if it precedes the name of a group - just pretend it's not there. Should be simple - I'll start it with my example and we'll see where it takes us...

Tim McGraw

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
1,104 REPLIES 1,104
Message 701 of 1,105
Bob_Zurunkle
in reply to: tschau3

Nellie Furtado

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂
Message 702 of 1,105
tschau3
in reply to: Bob_Zurunkle

The Osmonds

Message 703 of 1,105
Charles_Shade

Message 704 of 1,105
tschau3
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Soulfly

Message 705 of 1,105
CoreyDaun

Young Jeezy

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 706 of 1,105
Charles_Shade
in reply to: CoreyDaun
Message 707 of 1,105

Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂
Message 708 of 1,105

Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes

Message 709 of 1,105
hwalker

System of a Down

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 710 of 1,105
Charles_Shade
in reply to: hwalker
Message 711 of 1,105
bgingerich

House of Heros

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Brandon Gingerich
Message 712 of 1,105
CoreyDaun
in reply to: bgingerich

Social Distortion

("Nazareth" is the first official 'five-timer')

Message 713 of 1,105
Bob_Zurunkle

Nelson (sorry folks)

Message 714 of 1,105
bgingerich
in reply to: Bob_Zurunkle

<off topic>

@Anonymous wrote:

...("Nazareth" is the first official 'five-timer')

Seriously, how hard is it to search the "Board" for the artist in question before posting? Smiley Tongue  Ok, I'm done.

<\off topic>

Newsong

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Brandon Gingerich
Message 715 of 1,105
Charles_Shade
in reply to: bgingerich

Go Go's

Really? Really? You think I have time to search this board and work at the same time? Really?

I've got better things to do. What pops in my head pops in my head. Smiley Very Happy

Message 716 of 1,105
hwalker

Smiths

I occasionally do a google search to find ones

Howard Walker
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 717 of 1,105
Charles_Shade

Message 718 of 1,105
hwalker

Gerry Rafferty

Not searched Smiley Tongue

Howard Walker

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 719 of 1,105
CoreyDaun

Young Buck

(I only Google the 'X' bands. Or to verify spelling.)

Message 720 of 1,105
Charles_Shade

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report