Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems viewing images?

15 REPLIES 15
Message 1 of 16
TBasich
1015 Views, 15 Replies

Problems viewing images?

Hi everyone,

We're having the Lithium tech team look into an issue a couple of folks have reported about not being able to see images here in the forums. It's not just that an image breaks, but it actually won't show up at all. Is anyone else experiencing this? Please let us know!

Thanks!

Teresa

Teresa Basich
Community Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16
pendean
in reply to: TBasich

Chocolate Covered Jalapenos, anyone else see them? They are crisp, raw, seeded and covered in very tasty chocolate.

2013-06-18 12.28.55.jpg

Message 3 of 16
TBasich
in reply to: pendean

+1 Kudo!

Teresa Basich
Community Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 4 of 16
Nata_ly

Sorry but what is Jalapenos? It looks like pepper. But pepper with chocolate it's very strange. Smiley Surprised

*I see the picture*

Message 5 of 16
hwalker
in reply to: Nata_ly

This is a Jalapeno

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 6 of 16
Murph_Map

I see them at times, but if this user posts any all I see are the X in the square box.

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 7 of 16

@Anonymous wrote:

I see them at times, but if this@antoniovinci any all I see are the X in the square box.

That means that the user deleted the image from their account storage or made it private.

If you run across one that makes a thread confusing let me know and I'll attempt cleaning it up.

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Message 8 of 16
dgorsman

No problems seeing it.  Problems understanding the waste of perfectly good chocolate...

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 9 of 16
pendean
in reply to: dgorsman

LOL, it is good chocolate plus you get a kick in the mouth afterwards.
Message 10 of 16
Ray_Feiler

I can see it, just can't taste it. Smiley Tongue

Product Design & Manufacturing Collection 2024
Sometimes you just need a good old reboot.
Message 11 of 16

@Discussion_Admin wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I see them at times, but if this@antoniovinci any all I see are the X in the square box.

That means that the user deleted the image from their account storage or made it private.

If you run across one that makes a thread confusing let me know and I'll attempt cleaning it up.

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Will do but just about all his replies in the Map3D forum has an image, when I asked him about them he stated they were aminated GIFs.

??

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 12 of 16

Murph pm me with a link and a screen shot please

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Message 13 of 16

Any of those dark chocolate? That looks like something I'd enjoy.

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 14 of 16

I've become attached to dark chocolate with chili inside. My husband picked one up for me on clearance, assuming I'd love it or hate it... and I loved it, it's become a favorite (I don't really eat chocolate, or sweets, so, having a savory treat like that is right up my alley).

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 15 of 16

@Mistress0fTheDorkness wrote:
I've become attached to dark chocolate with chili inside. My husband picked one up for me on clearance, assuming I'd love it or hate it... and I loved it, it's become a favorite (I don't really eat chocolate, or sweets, so, having a savory treat like that is right up my alley).

~wonders if the green chili olive oil she just got could be used with chocolate~

Message 16 of 16
TBasich

Solution: In "My Settings", click on the Preferences tab. Make sure "Ignore HTML" is unchecked. 

Teresa Basich
Community Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report