Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Little help... autocad 360 on ipad!?

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
Postmaster_G
817 Views, 10 Replies

Little help... autocad 360 on ipad!?

So i think this 360 on my ipad is pretty neat!  I signed up for the pro monthly at only 5$ a month which doesn't seem like too bad of a price for an autodesk cad related product lol.

I can't find a discussion group for this product though!?!

Is there one?

Cat Very Happy

-Meow
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Message 3 of 11
pendean
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Pro vs. free, AutoCAD 360 (formerly known as AutoCADWS, never part of anyone's subscription of AutoCAD products):
https://www.autocad360.com/mobileplans/

Message 4 of 11
pendean
in reply to: Postmaster_G

You need to visit their website and blog/help links, they are not part of these forums: www.autocad360.com
Message 5 of 11
Charles_Shade
in reply to: pendean

Saw that this morning when playing around with 360 on the phone.

Did not know that was an option until then.

Message 6 of 11
pendean
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Have a peak at my Blog posting (click on the link in my sig) on the topic from last week.
Message 7 of 11
Postmaster_G
in reply to: pendean

That is really unfortunate...  I hate to have to make yet another username/pw to add to my already ridiculous list!

Is there a way we can start a forum here? (not sure how many people are actually gonna use it though...)

-Meow
Message 8 of 11
pendean
in reply to: Postmaster_G

I believe your universal Autodesk log-in also works there: mine does (or I used the same exact info).

It's for those folks over there to decide to come here I believe, then make it happen.
Message 9 of 11

Autodesk 360 Login was the same as Forum Login.

All Autodesk logins use the same. Subscription as well if you are set up that way.

Beta too.

Message 10 of 11

Confirmed!

Also, on the 360 page where you click login, it asks for your email and password, but entering my user name and password also worked fyi.

Thanks for the help and advice.

-Meow
Message 11 of 11

Glad it worked for you.

Happy Cadding! Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report