Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's have fun with the new forum

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
pendean
597 Views, 7 Replies

Let's have fun with the new forum

Capture.PNG

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
sam_m
in reply to: pendean

I first thought it looked like the 2 guys in the middle look like they're holding their noses, so In a juvenile moment I pondered whether the guy on the right has farted (the image has caught him leaning over to one cheek) and thus the intern in the beanie (who on earth wears a beanie to a meeting?!?) is wafting his hands side to side...  (I never said I had a mature brain...)

or...

the mood/photo board behind him reminds me of Carrie's wall in Homeland - it's the writers sat pondering how to stretch out any more episodes without needing to show (or pay) Brody...

Sam M.
Inventor and Showcase monkey

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question...
If you have found any post to be helpful, even if it's not a direct solution, then please provide that author kudos - spread that love 😄

Message 3 of 8
CoreyDaun

Capture1.JPG

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 8

😛 and now a second photo that shows all of the women actually at their workstations getting the work done while beanie boy is demanding his starbuck's cup back. 😉

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 5 of 8

oh, does the picture rotate out? cool. I take back my comment, then. lol.

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 7 of 8
CoreyDaun

Autodeskcomm.JPG

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 8 of 8
timdown73
in reply to: CoreyDaun

LOL!
-Tim U.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10875H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz>Memory: 32.0 GB Ram
Op Sys: Windows 10 professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report