Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAPPY MLK DAY!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Light_Guy
739 Views, 6 Replies

HAPPY MLK DAY!

I hope you all enjoy your holiday. If we all, especially Washington DC, lived up to the ideals of Martin Luther King, the world would truly be a better place!

Paul Hamor
"Always good ships!"
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
hwalker
in reply to: Light_Guy

I didn't know my birthday was the same day as MLK day. Well I'm only a simple Limey.

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 7
bgingerich

How many (like me) clicked on this thread because you thought it said "MILK"?

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Brandon Gingerich
Message 4 of 7
troma
in reply to: bgingerich

Yep, me too.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 5 of 7
Murph_Map
in reply to: bgingerich

@bgingerich wrote:

How many (like me) clicked on this thread because you thought it said "MILK"?

NOT ME, I'm a gov't worker and get this day off. However down here in the south most folks call this day  something else . Me, I take any day off with pay and don't care what it's called.

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 6 of 7

Well, I'm a healthcare worker (well, I support healthcare workers), so I had no idea today was a holiday until I was trying to find out what hours the DMV is open.

However, since I did find out, I celebrated by rereading portions of MLK's famous speech.

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 7 of 7
Charles_Shade

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report