The Break Room (Non-Technical Discussions)
Non-technical discussions will be held here to give community members a chance to connect and get to know one another.

The Break Room (Non-Technical Discussions)

scott.thorne
Message 1 of 2 (239 Views)

Book Suggestions for CAD Projects

239 Views, 1 Replies
05-02-2013 06:41 PM

I was wanting to push my CAD skills and gain some more experience making parts. Does anyone have any recommendations for project books to work through?

*Expert Elite*
cbenner
Message 2 of 2 (189 Views)

Re: Book Suggestions for CAD Projects

05-15-2013 10:34 AM in reply to: scott.thorne

Find an old mechanical drawing text book, they're loaded with parts for the students to draw up.  I used one of these a looooooooong time ago when I was trying to build on my Acad skills.

ChrisB

ADSK_Expert_Elite_Icon_S_Color_Blk.png

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

http://cbennertipstricks.blogspot.com/

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community