The Break Room (Non-Technical Discussions)
Non-technical discussions will be held here to give community members a chance to connect and get to know one another.

The Break Room (Non-Technical Discussions)

Insomniac82100
Message 1 of 1 (218 Views)

BIM Practice: Bioclimatic Skyscraper

218 Views, 0 Replies
06-11-2013 01:40 PM

I'm a student looking for people who are interested in collaborating on a hobby project to exchange ideas and practices.  Designing a Bioclimatic Skyscraper would require many disciplines and minds working together, thus presenting a challenging canvas for BIM.

It would be ideal to establish a time that each member can agree upon to further our collaborative efforts.  However, this may not be necessary. 

I'd suggest using external tools such as TeamViewer (http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx) and google talk or a voice server.  I would like to develop a working process of managing files, a content library and a tutorial database.  Most of all I would like to share my knowledge and participate in a team environment.

I am an intermediate user of Revit, with some knowledge of linking files together and working off of CAD files.  Each of my commands is keybound and I use a mouse gesture program for certain windows and navigation.  I've tutored CAD for 3 years and am currently work as an assistant architect.  For some projects I have dabbled in 3ds Max V-ray.

What I am looking for is anyone who is interested in contributing to this project.  If you just want to follow our work and give opinions/input throughout the project, I would welcome and encourage the participation.  Perhaps we can post updates right here.  I would appreciate posted comments and suggestions to both the project and the process of forming a hobby team like this one.

If you are interested or have questions email me at Tres821@gmail.com.  You may also post your information here and I will contact you.         

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community